Data controller and contact information
Data concerning identified people or people that can be identified may be treated after a visit of the Website.
The data controller is Sigoa s.n.c. (from here onwards also mentioned as “SIGOA” or "controller"), with legal residence in Via M. Buonarroti 70/72 - 20851 Lissone MB, e-mail: email@example.com, PEC (Certified email address) firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +39 2145428, fiscal colde and VAT number 02194520967
Place of data treatment, subjects, responsible subjects and subjects in charge/authorised
Treatments connected to the web services are made only by technical personnell, authorised by the Office in charge of the treatment, or by anyone that may be in charge of occasional maintenance operations or by people authorised by the competent office to manage any request by the users.
There may be treatments by control and surveillance bodies. No data derived from the web service will be disseminated.
The person involved can see the complete and updated list of all the appointed people in charge and all the authorised people by asking it to our company.
Data communication as mentioned before is necessary and, therefore, in case data are not communicated it won't be possible to reach the aims mentioned below.
Aims and juridical base of the treatment
Personal data given by the Users who make requests or would like to use any service offered by the Website, as well as receive further specific contents are used only to meet these requests or provide the service requested; they are communicated to the above mentioned subjects only in case this is strictly necessary.
Data treatment is aimed at meeting the requests of the interested people or at performing the activities mentioned in the agreements with them and therefore to carry out a contract of which the interested person is part or to carry out any precontract if requested by the interested party.
Treatment can also be necessary to honour a legal duty the data controller is subject to, as well as to ascertain, exert or defend a right in a judicial, administrative or extrajudicial context or whenever the jurisdictional authorities perform their jurisdictional functions.
Data treatment does not request your consent
When the Users give their consent, data can be used for commercial communications about offers and further services provided by the data controller. Free consent from the interested party is the juridical base of this treatment.
Data type, data category and data source
Web surfing data
Computer systems and software procedures aimed at the working of the Website usually acquire, while working normally, some personal data whose trasmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. These information is not collected to be associated to any identified interested person, but, for its nature, it may allow the Users' identification after elaborations and associations with any data retained by third parties. IP addresses or computer domain names used by the Users connecting to the Website, URL addresses of the requested resources, request time, the method used to pass a request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained as an answer, the numeric code corresponding to the state of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters connected to the operative system and the computing environment of the User are part of this category. These data are used only with the purpose of getting anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning and they are cancelled after processing. These data can be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of any event of cybercrime against the Website.
Data explicitly given by the User
In case any email is freely, explicitly and voluntarily sent to the addresses on the Website, the sender's address is subsequently acquired (as well as any other personal data that may be in the email), as it is necessary to answer any request.
Cookies are a text element that is stored in the hard disk of a computer only after authorisation. Cookies are used to make the web traffic analysis easier or to report when a specific Website is visited and they allow web applications to send information to the single Users. For this purpose, no personal data belonging to the Users is acquired by the Website. Cookies are not used for the transmission of personal information and the so called persistent cookies, i.e. tracking systems of the Users are not used. The use of the so called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session IDs (represented by numbers randomly generated by the server) which are necessary for a secure and efficient exploration of the Website. The so called session cookies used on the Website avoid the use of other electronic solutions that may be potentially dangerous for a confidential surfing of the Users and they do not allow any personal identification data of the Users to be collected.
Apart from what has been specified about surfing data, the User is free to give personal data to request any service provided by the Controller. In case these data are not given, it may not be possible to get what is requested.
Ways of data treatment and storage time
Personal data are treated with automated instruments for a period that is strictly necessary to pursue the aims for which they have been collected. Specific security measures have been followed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect uses and unauthorised access. Data are kept strictly only for the time necessary to pursue the aims mentioned in this policy and will be cancelled at the end of this period, unless they have to be stored to honour Law duties or to exert a duty in a judicial context.
There isn't any profiling activity
Rights of the interested parties
According to the cases, within the limits stated by the norms and in case there are enough premies, the interested party can exert the rights pursuant to the current Laws, that give them the right to ask personal data access to the controller and to rectify or cancel them. They can also ask to limit data treatment or oppose to it, and they have the right of data portability and that of cancelling their consent at any moment without losing a lawful treatment based on the consent given before cancellation. This can be done with an informal request to our company or to the DPO (Data Protection Officer) of our company, using the contacts in this policy. There is also the right to complain to a control authority or to apply to the competent judicial authorities.
Within the limits and at the conditions stated by the Law, the controller has the duty to answer the requests of the interested parties about personal data that concern them. In particular, pursuant to the current Law:
1. The interested party has the right to have a confirmation of an undergoing data treatment of their personal data from the controller and, if this is the case, they can access their personal data and the following information:
- the aims of the treatment;
- the categories of data being treated;
- the people or the categories of people to whom these data will be disclosed and in particular if they belong to other countries or to international organisations;
- if possible, the storage period of personal data if requested and, if it is not possible, the criteria used to calculate this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the controller to rectify or cancel personal data or to limit data treatment or oppose to it;
- the right to complain to a control authority;
- in case data are not collected at the interested party's premises, all the available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision process, including profilation.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain rectification of incorrect personal data from the controller, without any unnecessary delay. Taking the aims of the treatment into consideration, the interested party has the right to obtain integration of incomplete personal data, also with the use of a supplementary declaration.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain cancellation of personal data from the controller, without any unnecessary delay and the controller has the duty to cancel personal data without any unnecessary delay, within the limits and in the cases stated by the current Law. Data controller will inform every person that received these personal data about any rectification, cancellation or limitation of treatment within the limits and in the limits stated by the current Law.
4. The interested party has the right to obtain limitation of treatment from the controller.
5. The interested party has the right to receive their personal data given to the controller in a structured format, of common use and that can be read by an automatic device and they also have the right to transmit these data to another controller without any impediments from the original controller. To exert the above mentioned rights, the interested party will have to make a request using the contacts specified above.
Use of the cookies
Technical cookies: this type of cookies enables the correct functioning of some sections of the Website. They belong to two different categories (persistent and session):
- persistent: once the browser has been closed, they are not cancelled, they are stored until a fixed expiry date
- session: they are cancelled every time the browser is closed
These cookies are always sent to our domain and they are necessary to visualize the Website correctly in connection with the technical services offered. For this reason they will always be used and sent, unless the users modify the settings in their browser (with consequent invalidation of the Website pages).
Analytic cookies: Cookies belonging to this category are used to collect information about the Website use. The Website will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis to improve the Website use and to make its contents more interesting and pertaining to the Users' wishes. This kind of cookies collects anonymous data about the users activity and how they reached the Website. Analytic cookies are sent by the Website or by third party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies: these cookies are used to collect anonymous information on the Website use, such as: visited pages, time, origins of the traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests, aimed at marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third party domains that are outside the Website.
Cookies used to add products and software functions by third parties: this type of cookies adds to the Website pages some functions that were developed by third parties, such as the icons and the preferences expressed in the social networks to share any Website content or to use third party softwares (such as those to generate maps and other softwares that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and web partners that offer their functions on the Website pages.
Profiling cookies: They are necessary to create Users' profiles to send advertising according to the preferences stated by the User on the Website.
|__cfduid, _biz_sid||.cloudflare.com||Technical (website performance)|
|__utmx, __utmxx||fontawesome.com||Technical (personalised fonts)|
|_icl_current_language||www.sigoagym.com||Technical (multi-language management)|
|_ga||www.sigoagym.com||Technical (anonymous statistics)|
|spin, sb, act, xs, datr, presence, c_user, pl, wd, fr||facebook.com||Technical (Facebook share button, Facebook plugin)|
|tfw_exp, auth_token, ads_prefs, twid, dnt, guest_id, kdt||twitter.com||Technical (Twitter share button, Twitter plugin)|
|wordpress_logged_in_*||www.sigoagym.com||Technical (authentication and continuation of the users' session)|
|PHPSESSID, Prestashop-*||shop.sigoagym.com||Technical (authentication and continuation of the users' session)|
The Website, pursuant to the current Law, is not bound to ask any consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. In case consent is necessary, according to the cookie type, it can be given by the User in one ore more of the following ways:
- through specific settings of the browser used or the softwares used to browse the pages of the Website
- through modification of the settings in the use of third party services
Both solutions may prevent the User from using or seeing parts of the Website. How to disable cookies through browser setting If you want to have more information on how your browser stores cookies while surfing, we ask you to follow these links on the providers' websites:
Data controller is Sigoa s.n.c. - Via M. Buonarroti 70/72 - 20851 Lissone MB (from now on also mentioned as “controller”) with legal residence in Via M. Buonarroti 70/72 - 20851 Lissone MB; e-mail: email@example.com, PEC (Certified email): firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +39 2145428, fiscal code and VAT registration number: 02194520967